There’s a lot of planning that goes into starting a blog. Whether you just starting out or just getting back into the blogging sphere. The landscape has changed and it can be overwhelming. In this day and time not having a website is not an option. Writing just to write is for amateurs! and yes that was me at one point and time. Just-for-fun blogging and writing for recreational purposes.
If you’re blogging for your business, however, you have to play by a different set of rules.
The Golden Rules
- Analytic Insights
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Seo Marketing
- Social Media Players
- WordPress.com or Org.
Taking it from the top, one step at a time. In this article, I’ll begin breaking down the features and hosting plans of the most prominent web hosting service provider at this point in time performance wise and why I chose them to be my hosting provider. Blogging is a double edge sword, on one hand, you have to juggle the golden rule guidelines and the other you have to weave through the host providers to find the right fit for your needs. Don’t settle for the cheapest, read the fine print and make sure the service is up to par. I hope to provide you with the personal insight on how happy I am with Bluehost. In addition, the next post will explain the different between two major blogging platforms WordPress.com vs WordPress.org. There are two questions you should ask yourself ins selecting the best hosting and blogging platforms.
- What platform with will be my blogging home
- What should I expect from my host provider
Bluehost is the leading web hosting among all the web hosting services. They are probably the most famous top web hosting companies out there in the digital world for its phenomenally high customer satisfaction rate and with their amazing affordable yet high-quality web hosting plans.
Bluehost is the most famous shared, VPS and dedicated hosting, and ever so growing in popularity cloud hosting, and WooCommerce-specialized and WordPress specialized hosting as well. Here’s why Bluehost is and has been the top most hosting companies in the digital world.
This was not my first rodeo. I wish it would have been. I get burn with the smoke and mirrors using another shiny hosting service, therefore it took me a while to find a hosting provider service that I would be comfortable dealing with. Day one, read all the fine print. Day two, click the button and setup were a breeze. I waited for a technical hang up somewhere, and there was none. I was very impressive.
- Free Domain: With each hosting plan Bluehost comes with a free domain name.
- Automatic Backups: Bluehost automatically creates daily, weekly, and monthly backups of their customers’ complete accounts so there is nothing to worry about losing any data.
- Unlimited Bandwidth: Another important feature of this top web hosting company. Moreover, all the plan of Bluehost comes with unlimited bandwidth.
- Free Site Builders: BlueHost makes building site very easy and quick from ground zero.
- Resource Protection: Bluehost provides one particular technology that recognizes sites which need more resources and temporarily re-assigns them to isolated systems. So with this feature Bluehost focuses on solving fundamentals issues of shared hosting – that it is shared.
- Enhanced Control Panel: Bluehost has their enhanced version of cPanel. This cPanel offers additional tools and makes it easier for people to manage their sites, domains, emails, files and more, all from one central location.
- 30-days Full Money Back Guarantee: You can test out any of the plans of Bluehost and if you don’t like you can have your money back. This is as simple as that.
- Fantastic Support: This web hosting service provider have an in-house support team which is 24/7 online and always ready to not only solve technical problems but also offer guidance to their customer if needed.
Apart from that, they have a massive database of support resource and various other support hotlines such as live chat, phone, and email as well. To date, two million websites are hosted on Bluehost. Bluehost provides fantastic services.
Besides that one of the most affordable hosting service out there in the digital market. Let see what type of plan Bluehost offer to its customers and other visitors.
Bluehost Hosing Plans
- Shared Hosting: This is basic plan starts at just $3.49/month.
- Cloud Hosting: This plan starts at just $5.45/month.
- WordPress-Optimized Hosting: This plan starts at $19.99/month.
- VPS Hosting: This plan starts at $19.99/month.
- Dedicated Hosting: This hosting plan starts at $79.99/month.
If you are taking your first step into the digital market and want to start your new website, then Bluehost is an excellent choice for you.
- 24/7 support Trained, in- house experts
- Money-back guarantee
- Google over 150 in offers